Have a non-profit client that is at least partially funded from awards by another entity, making them subject to accountability to those funding sources? In order to prove compliance to funders and be ready for an audit, they may need to keep track of employees' time spent across funds, whether grants, programs, or contracts.
Our Salary Allocation solution can feed labor data into our budgeting and management tool, GrantAlytics, which allows clients to take a proactive approach to fund management with visibility into actual labor effort, expenses, funding balances, and wage allocations in order to take corrective action sooner rather than later to prevent over or underspending.
Additional Features of GrantAlytics:
- Customizable reports.
- Outcomes Tracking for accurate forecasting.
- One dashboard to assign staff to the grant or fund, assign tasks to staff, share notes, and upload copies of receipts or presentations.
Here are materials you can send them to introduce and explain how IDI can partner with you to meet their needs.
Nonprofit Industry High-Level Overview:
Client Success Stories:
- Salary Allocation Client Success Story: Area Agency on Aging & Disabilities
- Salary Allocation Client Success Story: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
- Salary Allocation Client Success Story: Whitman-Walker Health
- Salary Allocation Client Success Story: Family Works
Detailed Solution Overviews: