You can contact IDI Technical Support directly at email@example.com, or call 866-846-3226, #2, and whoever is triaging support calls will open a ticket for you. Someone answers the phone from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern time, M-F.
The most efficient way to send a support request, is to complete our Support Form.
Once support is contacted through any of the methods above, our Triage Helpdesk Associate opens a ticket.
- You will be notified via email that your ticket has been opened and you will be asked for any additional information needed in order to set the correct priority level. If you have not already completed our Support Form, questions you will likely be asked are:
- (If not payroll) What processes are impacted?
- Deadline/next run?
- Do you have a work around?
- How many employees are impacted?
- Your ticket is placed in the support queue.
- Your ticket will be grabbed by a Technical Support Analyst based on priority and the order it was received: What is IDI's Service-Level Agreement or Support SLA?
- The Technical Support Analyst who grabs your ticket will notify you they are working on your ticket and will request any additional information needed in order to troubleshoot.
What can you do to help expedite a resolution to your Support Ticket?
- When opening a ticket with IDI Support, particularly if using email, you can help set the correct priority level by answering the questions mentioned in the bullet points above.
- For urgent issues, if you aren't getting a quick response via email due to volume of cases coming in that day, try calling, and vice versa.
- Reference the Ticket Number when discussing a particular issue, and if a new issue arises, utilize the new Ticket Number.
- If you also have a related support ticket opened with one of our partners, reference that ticket number when speaking with our support team.
- Feel free to pull your Account Manager into the thread if you have a lingering issue, but remember that while your Account Manager is a resource for the life of your relationship with IDI, they are not part of our Technical Support Team; however, they have a very collaborative relationship with our Support Team members and can work together to make sure you get what you need.