Time Bank is an application that connects multiple employee systems and provides customized data transformation.
Time Bank Online (Hosted)
Time Bank Online is accessed through a client’s web browser and can include one or many “links” between employee data systems such as payroll, HR, accounting packages, or time and attendance.
- System Setup/Requirements
- General Configuration Features
- Time Bank Online Quick Guide
- Time Bank Local Application (TBLA) Technical Requirements
Time Bank (Premise)
Time Bank can be installed and run within an existing infrastructure so that additional hardware expenditures aren’t needed. The software can include one or many “links” between employee data systems such as payroll, HR, accounting packages, or time and attendance.
- System requirements and install instructions
- Installation considerations
- General configuration features
- Moving a Time Bank installation
Check out our latest product release notes: See What’s New in Time Bank
Visit our Time Bank Downloads article to find links to download any of the required tools to run your Time Bank Solution.